OCT. 8th: BGC HUNTING, FISHING AND SHOOTING SWAPMEET AND LUNCH
Hey there folks, mark your calendars for a fun day on Oct. 8th hanging out at the Skeet fields from 10:00 am-1:00 pm doing some selling, swapping and bartering for hunting, fishing and shooting gear from your fellow members. Tables (or tailgates) must be set up and manned by a BGC member, and only club members and their families are allowed to attend this first event. There will be a hot dog lunch available from 12-1 pm. Below are the general rules of how it will operate.
Feel free to call Scott Jamison at 910-620-5310 with any questions.
Date: Saturday, Oct. 8, 2022 (Rain date, Sunday, Oct. 9)
Set-up for sellers: 0900-1000, SALE is from: 10:00-1:00 pm.
- BGC members and their families only. Please wear your name tags. All
sales must be hosted by a club member.
- Sellers may bring a folding table for set up in the pavilion, or sell from
their truck tailgates. If you are selling from your truck, please park in a
row along the split rail fence by the fields with tailgates facing the road.
- If you are selling a firearm, it must be brought to the club unloaded, with
actions open and empty magazines (if applicable). Please use chamber
flags or zip ties. Anyone wanted to handle firearms can step to the
downrange SAFE AREA we will have identified on skeet field #2.
- Please clean up your area and police all trash. Do not dispose of excess
items in the dumpster.
- Blank firearm purchase Sales Receipts are available for download and
printing on the club website under the “Members area”.
- All sales are to be private seller to private buyer. BGC assumes no
liability for any items bought or sold. Sellers and Buyers are responsible
for all items, transactions and applicable laws.